The battle of the bitter blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The battle of the bitter blood

This is a tale of woe, a war of ages... The battle of the bitter blood...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG: the Right way?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telcontar
Lord of Kinbands
Telcontar

Character sheet
Name: Telcontar
race: Asrai
class: wardancer

RPG: the Right way? Empty
PostSubject: RPG: the Right way?   RPG: the Right way? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Argast laughed loudly. " so you all gathered here 'cause of the lust of gold. It still amazes me what kind of effect treasure has...": He said. "Look the rules are simple, you see the woods north from here? Lots of danger there, and loads of treasure... I want you adventurers to get me one small thing. The one who get it for me may hold the treasure. That's all, the only thing I want from you
is a little ring called Niblung. Why I use it for you ask? None of you business mate! And now shut up or you will find youself blown into pieces..." Now go Adventurers, and fulfill my task!"

Dit is de intro van de campaign, iedereen die wilt mag meedoen met z'n character

Post eerst de volledige info van je character en wat hij bij zich draagt en een beetje achtegrond(bv waarom hij meedoet aan zoiets)

Als character pak je de hero van het ras dat je wilt pakken. Je mag hem 50 punten aan magic items geven(of andere dingen die als magic items tellen zoals spites.) verder mag je hem zo ver upgraden als je armybook het toelaat.

Last edited by Telcontar on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bitterblood.rpg-board.net
Telcontar
Lord of Kinbands
Telcontar

Character sheet

PostSubject: background Telcontar   RPG: the Right way? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:15 pm

race: asrai noble

weapons:
Asrai Longsword( counts as blades of Loec 35 pts. ), Wood elf Longbow, a knife

equiptment:
rope, tinderbox, things like that...

clothes:
cloac, leather boots and a combination of ragged clothes and studded leather(not wearing armour)

Background:
Telcontar is a ranger, when he was younger he entered the vengeance kindred, no one knowes why, and even the reason why he entered the competition is a mystery.
Back to top Go down
The Shadowstep
slave
The Shadowstep

Character sheet
Name: The Shadowstep
class: Waywatcher

PostSubject: Re: RPG: the Right way?   RPG: the Right way? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Name: Shadowstep
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Waywatcher

Equipment: waywatcher bow with quiver of poison arrows, elven shortsword, elven dagger

clothes: cloac with leaves, leather boots, belt with potions and poisons and more stuff...

Background: Shadowstep is a young waywatcher, a foreststalker, always searching for new challenges in his life. Reason unknown why he joins the quest, maybe it's a good challenge.
Back to top Go down
Telcontar
Lord of Kinbands
Telcontar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RPG: the Right way?   RPG: the Right way? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:02 am

Even een post voor Dirkx:

een maraude aspiring champion of Skeggi van de White Dwarf(= norse hero)

M WS BS S T W I A Ld
Norse Hero: 4 6 3 5 4 2 6 3 8

ik geef hier nog de officiele info, ge kunt hier een beetje mee sjoemelen, bv hem iets geven uit de bretonnia rulebook met een veranderde naam ofzo. Zolang het maar het niet overpowered en logisch is. ( bv dingne als een hand weapon of boog kan iedere avonturier hebben, zonder zoiets vertrek je nu eenmaal niet).

equiptment: hand weapon and light armour.

may choose a great weapon, additional hand weapon or flail
may carry shield
mix of common items of common or chaos list
may swapop the mark of caos undivided with the mark of tzeenthc, slaanesh,Kohrne or Nurgle
may ride warhorse or a cold one.
Back to top Go down
Daimyo
squire
Daimyo

Character sheet
Name: Daimyo
race: Norse
class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: RPG: the Right way?   RPG: the Right way? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:57 am

Dus ik kan hier bijvoorbeeld chaosarmour mee kiezen?
Back to top Go down
Telcontar
Lord of Kinbands
Telcontar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RPG: the Right way?   RPG: the Right way? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:34 am

Quote :
Dus ik kan hier bijvoorbeeld chaosarmour mee kiezen?

nope, norse zijn geen warriors of chaos...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG: the Right way?   RPG: the Right way? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG: the Right way?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The battle of the bitter blood :: the battle of bitter blood :: the hall of tales-
Jump to: